ɔhiиҨ ₫yиasty's siи

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BOOM

wow..i feel like an idiot
i for got about the last page of the revision paper while studying for the jap test today
and it would hav been okay had the ONE kanji i had trouble wif not hav been on that page T.T
saddest part is, i used to know how to write that back when i was still in japan GAHHH depressing!
(see lisa i can bitch about test too ;] )
but yea today i got a new bruise coz i got whacked in the hand by my frds watch and she didnt even say sorry =[ said my hand shouldnt have been there D=
bruises hurt!
but yes ..main story of the day!
THERE WAS A CREEPY GUY AT THE STATION TODAY!!! creepy as in even creepier than YI FU creepy lols
i was at the bus stop waiting for my mum to pick me up, wif my phone backed away in my bag from long b4 i got off the bus, and no watch on
but yes this chubby, fobby middle-aged guy wearing a watch while holding his phone walks over from the electronic sign that says the time and the arrival times of the next bus, manages to come up to me and ask from the time -.- i mean.. major wtf much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home