ɔhiиҨ ₫yиasty's siи

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

karma

today sumthing very stupid happened
perhaps it was deserved
but today
i had a free last period and so i told my mum to pick me up early today so i can go have red rooster before tuition
and so as i was walking out of the school after i had packed my bag
i heard my name be called
and there was a smelly danny
he was on his way to chemistry the class that i should be in had i not hav dropped it a week ago =D
and he asked 'where are you going' to which i replied simply by telling him that i go eat food when he asked y he didnt get food. so i went 'i get food in my FREEwhile u suffer in CHEM'
he den wen 'yea well im tall' and put his elbow on my head ! grrrr (no i am not short! im normal..for an asian..but he's asian too! so its normal! grrrr just coz he guy =[)
but yes my reaction was to kick him
and his reflex was to grabb my foot which resulted in my falling to the ground which then made my hand sting =[[ eww stinging pain hurts =[
so karma? no karma? undeserved? deserved? danny's an ass? or me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home