ɔhiиҨ ₫yиasty's siи

Friday, March 12, 2010

INVISIBLE FAT

today wa very interesting day
i went on a lesbian rage and felt all my ohh soo sexy friends up
and by friends i mean the ohh so hot lovers of mine lisa amy emily melinda nazha rachel brontee carisse beat-rice (every guys dream ey? its girl on girl harem)
and how this i get lesbian state?
its all coz i dated you ming, after you i just turned les.. to be honest i dated u coz u looked like girl! ohh yea
but yes how did i reach high? now idea -.- i didnt hav ne food wif a sugar content i swear

now second high
on the way to lisas house
it was discovered that i am indeed very very fat obese infact?
how is this so?
simple INVISIBLE FAT!!! i got tones and tones of invisible fat where i store all my excess glucose content to keep me on my high =] so mystery solve =P

but it seems lisas mum fed me pasta wif sugar in it at her house
so even wifout having to use my glucose content i managed to go on a high ;)
to the point where lisas hetorchromatic baby born turned into the worlds sexiest garl or guy? but i fink its a girl since it had a hole not a pole
but yes it was sooo SOOO very sexy i could not help but to strip it and to feel it
ohh yea i love baby borns =P lols
i even got photographic proof and even videos of me rubbing its tit

1 Comments:

Blogger J.w.Ching said...

BUAHAHAH lols turns out as according to my mum
that boy baby borns did hav penises lols xD i dunno how she knows but she knows lmao..but yea just felt the need to tell you ppl this lols
and also ..it was fun seeing lisas poor innocent brothers look at us wif horror in their eyes
and having her mum tell me and amy to tell our mums to just make another one and leave the toy alone lmao
so YES amy make your mum make another one ;) so den i can play wif it coz if i play wif one my mum makes itd be incest but not wif urs ;) lmao joke

March 12, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home